Be carefull ! For the most guided tours, it’s better to avoid heel shoes.
Do you want to familiarize yourselves with the french king Henri IV and discover the most beautiful Paris’ mansion houses… follow the guide !
Visit of 2 hours. Meet me at the subway exit “Saint-Paul”.
- discovery of some parisian mansion houses (Hôtel de Sens, Hotel de Sully, Hotel de Beauvais, etc.)
- Paris Médiéval search (old signs and names of street, wall of Philippe-Auguste, half-timbering houses, etc.)
- jewish district tour (rue des Rosiers and its famous falafels, synagogue, etc.)
- some religious buildings (St-Gervais-St-Protais Church, St-Paul-St-Louis Church)
- funny anecdotes around the french kings, Henri II, Henri IV or Louis XIV (Place des Vosges, Hotel des Tournelles, etc.)