Paris is also an ethnic city. If you stay a while in the French Capitale, you have to visit the asian district, located in the south eastern part of the central Paris, on the left bank of the Seine River, in the 13th arrondissement of the city.
Visit of 2 hours. Meet me at the “maison blanche”’ subway exit. You will take the direction ” rue de la Vistule “.
- History : introduction to the history of the district for better understanding its evolution, exploring the different Chinese and Indochinese communities
- Religion : by visiting some Buddhist temples and a Catholic church
- Gastronomy : we will see how it’s possible to differenciate chinese food with vietnamese food. From the markets to the restaurants, Asia will have no secrets from you !
- Economy : asian district leaders of the 13th arrondissement
- Chinese New Year and Year of the Dragon : traditions, parades…
- And a lot of surprises !!!